ALPMA members-only deal
The Binder Business subscription includes access for five employees, unlimited deal rooms, unlimited external users and 1 terabyte of Australian-based storage for $50/month (including GST). ALPMA members receive an additional five employee allowance at no extra charge*.
To claim this offer please send an email to email@example.com
Large and small organisations use Binder across Legal, Property, Financial, Health and Resources sectors. Clients enjoy the fact that it is “self-service” and they do not need an IT team to implement it. Phone support and web-based, one-to-one training are included.
Features and Benefits
- Workflow – Binder keeps track of who is working on files and makes sure everyone is always working with the latest version
- Version history – The history of every file is available and past versions can be downloaded at any time.
- Secure – Business grade encryption used throughout.
- Easy to manage – No technical knowledge is required to setup or manage the service.
- Access logs – Know when files have been accessed, and by who.
- Automatic notifications – Users, members or customers can be automatically notified when documents are updated
- Data sovereignty – All documents and files stored with Binder are stored on servers within Australia.
- Unlimited sharing – Share with any number of users without increasing costs.
About the company
Binder is an Australian information logistics company based in Brisbane. It belongs to a group which has been helping the legal, health and financial services manage their information for over 15 years.
The principals are both senior lawyers whose experience with information management in the law led to them establishing software development and support companies almost 20 years ago. Rob Kelly, AM was the National Chair of Gadens Lawyers and is now CEO of Ausdatacentres Pty Limited. Emma Hossack is the CEO of Binder, immediate past President of the International Association of Privacy Professionals and the current President of the Medical Software Industry of Australia.
* One free, additional five-user allowance per Binder Business subscription